Build a loyal following of investors through social media.
Social Media Marketing
In today’s digital age, social media is an essential tool for businesses in any industry. Canadians alone spend an average of nearly two hours per day on social media and over six hours per day online in general. As a public company, it’s important to have a strong online presence and use social media to effectively communicate with your audience of investors. At Stock Marketing, we specialize in helping companies establish and maintain a successful social media presence. We can create new accounts or update existing ones, post regular updates and custom graphics, monitor engagement and comments, and use relevant hashtags to extend your reach. Our team will also ensure that your social media profiles accurately reflect your brand’s identity and message. With our help, you can build a loyal following of investors and showcase your company to the world.
Our social media services include the following:
- Create and update each social account, including Facebook Fan Page, Twitter, Instagram, and your LinkedIn company profile
- Post to each account with accurate and engaging company content, accompanied by custom graphics to capture the attention of investors
- Monitor comments or engagements and use relevant hashtags/cashtags to extend your reach
- Post multiple facets of your company beyond news and updates, including management bios and quotes, to better tell your company story
When it comes to social media, we know how important it is to deliver the right message. Everything we create or post will be strategized and researched, ensuring your brand identity remains accurate and consistent.
Let us attract investors for you from around the World!
Our Social Media Marketing Also Includes
Public Company Podcast
Reach new audiences and give investors a chance to hear your news releases, interviews and presentations.
Podcasts are an increasingly popular way for busy investors to stay informed, especially when they’re on the go. By creating a company-branded podcast, you can increase investor interest and make it easy for them to listen to your latest interviews and presentations. At Stock Marketing, we can help you create a podcast channel on platforms like Google Play, Apple iTunes, and Spotify, and make your episodes accessible on all Apple and Android devices. Our team will also ensure that your company is listed in the investment directory on each platform, and provide links for posting on your website. With over 24% of North American adults listening to podcasts each week, this is a great opportunity to reach a wide audience and be heard by your investors. Let Stock Marketing help you embrace this technology and give your company another powerful voice to reach your investors.
A great addition to our Audio News Release service!
Public Company YouTube Channel
Allow current and potential shareholders a chance to watch your interviews and presentations.
Public companies need a YouTube channel for a number of reasons. First and foremost, YouTube is the second largest search engine in the world, making it a crucial platform for increasing visibility and reach. A company YouTube channel allows you to share videos you take part in, which can help you attract and engage potential investors. It’s also an effective way to showcase your company’s personality and values, and to demonstrate your expertise in your industry. A YouTube channel also allows you to share company updates, interviews, and presentations, which can help you keep your investors informed and engaged. Overall, a YouTube channel is an important tool for building credibility and trust with your investors, and for increasing the reach of your brand.
Platforms We Work With
- 750 million+ users (200 countries)
- Most Trusted Social Platform
- The World’s ‘Business’ Platform
- 37% of all adults in North America use LinkedIn
- 2.74 billion monthly users (World’s largest)
- 3rd most visited website next to Google and
- 74% of Americans 35 to 54 use Facebook
- 52% of Americans 55 and over use Facebook
- 187 million daily users
- 42% of adults in Canada have a Twitter acct (avg income of $60k or more)
- 42% of Twitter users have a College/ University education
- 60% of Twitter users are 25 – 49 years old
- 1 billion people use Instagram each month (2nd largest to Facebook)
- • 51% are Female % 49% are Male
- • Instagram users average 30 minutes a day on the App
- • 81% of people use Instagram to research products & services
- • 90% of users follow at least one business
- Google was visited 62.19 billion times in 2021
- Google has 92.18 percent of the market share
- Google processes over 3.5 billion searches per day
- 63 percent of Google’s search traffic originated from mobile devices
- 84 percent of respondents use Google 3+ times a day or more often
- 46 percent of product searches begin on Google
- 2 billion monthly users
- 74% of all North American adults use YouTube
- YouTube is the most-used digital video platform in the United States.
- People watch more than a billion hours of video on YouTube every day
- Viewers aged 18 and over spend 41.9 minutes on YouTube daily
- 50.9% of B2B decision makers use YouTube to research purchases
- 49% of podcast listening is done at home, 22% listen while driving
- In 2018 there were 500,000 active Podcasts, in 2021 there are 48 million
- 41 percent of the US population listens to podcasts at least once a month
- 24% (68 million) of Americans listen to podcasts weekly
- 45% of monthly podcast listeners have household income over $75K
- 52% of Podcast listeners are over the age of 35
- Podcast listeners listen to an average of 7 different shows per week
Social Media Marketing Can Be Packaged With
Your website is an investor’s first impression of your company. Make sure your virtual front door is effective.
Leverage the power of the leader of your company with a professionally managed LinkedIn profile to attract investors.
These 15-minute interviews with host Pat Bolland allow public companies to capture investors’ attention.
Stock Marketing Inc.
Are you a publicly listed company?
Choose Stock Marketing for all of your online marketing needs including websites, social media, executive branding, video interviews and audio news releases!
Made In Canada