Social Media Captures Todays Investors
Build a loyal following of investors through social media.
No matter which industry you’re a part of, social media is inescapable. Each and every day, the world flocks to their devices for the latest news, discovering the most exciting and recent developments.
In January 2021, Canadians spent an average of one hour and 46 minutes per day using social media and more than six hours per day using the internet in general.
It’s essential that public companies harness the power of social media. In an ever-evolving digital world, this is the most effective way of communicating with your audience of investors. Your online presence allows you to engage and share company news instantaneously. Create a dialogue that captures the minds of your following and start reaping the benefits.
At Stock Marketing, we’ll accelerate your company’s online success.
Through careful strategizing and planning, we’ll create new accounts and update any existing accounts to deliver the right message to your audience. Once you’re up and running, we’ll keep your profiles up-to-date. By posting regularly, we’ll grow your following, keeping them informed of your news and progress, as and when it happens.
When it comes to social media management, we’re experts. Our team will ensure your pages are equipped with the most relevant hashtags and engagement strategies, ensuring you reach today’s investors.
Our social media services include the following:
- Create and update each social channel, including Facebook Fan Page, Twitter, Instagram, and your LinkedIn company profile
- Post to each channel with accurate and engaging company updates, accompanied by custom graphics and company content to build your brand
- Monitor comments or engagements and use relevant hashtags to extend your reach
- Post multiple facets of your company beyond news and updates, including management bios and quotes, to better tell your company story
When it comes to social media, we know how important it is to deliver the right message. Everything we create or post will be strategized and researched, ensuring your brand identity remains accurate and consistent.
Stock Marketing social media services provide you with the chance to build a loyal following of investors, all with credibility and transparency on your side.
Show your company to the World!
Attract investors with a Podcast
Reach new audiences and give investors a chance to hear your interviews and presentations.
Increase investor interest with a podcast that educates them.
Investors are often short on time, especially when it comes to finding and digesting information. Podcasts are the latest tool when it comes to informative content, slotting perfectly into the schedules of busy people with hectic lifestyles. They’re great for on-the-go listening, enabling your investors to hear what you have to say while driving, working out, or at home and work.
At Stock Marketing, we’ve customized this service by creating your public company podcast with your company branding.
We’ll monitor YouTube for your newest interviews and presentations, transforming these golden nuggets of content into informative podcast episodes.
By making your company-branded podcast available across all Apple and Android devices, we’ll open up your offering to a whole new realm of followers. Investors will be able to subscribe to your channel and receive updates whenever we share another new and exciting episode to listen to.
Stock Marketing offers the following podcast services:
- Podcast channels built with your company bio and logo on Google Play, Apple iTunes, and Spotify. Your company will also be listed in the Investment directory of each
- Podcast audio uploaded for your company on all three of the above platforms
- Accessible across all Apple and Android computers, tablets, smartphones, and smart speakers
- Links to each platform for posting on your website
Podcasts are one of the easiest and most effective ways for an audience to consume content, and they’re not losing popularity anytime soon. More than 24% of North American adults listen to podcasts each week.
Embrace the freshest tech and empower your company with yet another voice to reach investors.
Be loud, be heard.
Allow current and potential shareholders a chance to watch your interviews and presentations.
Platforms We Work With
- 750 million+ users (200 countries)
- Most Trusted Social Platform
- The World’s ‘Business’ Platform
- 37% of all adults in North America use LinkedIn
- 2.74 billion monthly users (World’s largest)
- 3rd most visited website next to Google and
- 74% of Americans 35 to 54 use Facebook
- 52% of Americans 55 and over use Facebook
- 187 million daily users
- 42% of adults in Canada have a Twitter acct (avg income of $60k or more)
- 42% of Twitter users have a College/ University education
- 60% of Twitter users are 25 – 49 years old
- 1 billion people use Instagram each month (2nd largest to Facebook)
- • 51% are Female % 49% are Male
- • Instagram users average 30 minutes a day on the App
- • 81% of people use Instagram to research products & services
- • 90% of users follow at least one business
- Google was visited 62.19 billion times in 2021
- Google has 92.18 percent of the market share
- Google processes over 3.5 billion searches per day
- 63 percent of Google’s search traffic originated from mobile devices
- 84 percent of respondents use Google 3+ times a day or more often
- 46 percent of product searches begin on Google
YouTube - Video
- 2 billion monthly users
- 74% of all North American adults use YouTube
- YouTube is the most-used digital video platform in the United States.
- People watch more than a billion hours of video on YouTube every day
- Viewers aged 18 and over spend 41.9 minutes on YouTube daily
- 50.9% of B2B decision makers use YouTube to research purchases
- 41 percent of the US population listens to podcasts at least once a month
- 24% (68 million) of Americans listen to podcasts weekly
- 45% of monthly podcast listeners have household income over $75K
- 52% of Podcast listeners are over the age of 35
- Podcast listeners listen to an average of 7 different shows per week
- 49% of podcast listening is done at home, 22% listen while driving
- In 2018 there were 500,000 active Podcasts, in 2021 there are 48 million
Our Social Media Service Is Often Bundled With