Public Companies Need To Be On LinkedIn
LinkedIn is a great platform to reach investors
LinkedIn is an effective social media platform which is consistently under-utilized by those marketing public companies. It’s the world’s largest professional network with nearly 700 million users in more than 200 countries. It is also the platform where professional engagements and connections occur, so it is logical for your public company to maintain a strong presence there.
Here are a few reasons why using LinkedIn should be a priority for marketing your public company:
- Grow Your Reach Simply put, you can reach more investors by posting information about your public company on LinkedIn. Not only will you achieve brand recognition, it will allow potential shareholders to view your news releases and investor presentations in their news feed. This allows you to access investors directly.
- Track Your Engagement Posting on LinkedIn is an excellent way to know your impact with potential shareholders. In much the same way as other social platforms, LinkedIn lets connections know when someone likes your company post. By posting on LinkedIn as a company, investors connections will see when they like your post. The platform also allows investors to share your content (news releases, investor presentations, etc) with their network, thereby increasing your exposure.
- Increase Website Visitors Most likely your company story is told on your website (if it isn’t, we do that too!). But it doesn’t do your company any good if you are not driving traffic to your website. LinkedIn, just like other social media platforms allows you to place links in your profile and in your posts with your website address, so you can let investors know about your products, services, or projects. As an added bonus, search engines such as Google also index LinkedIn posts and company profiles. So posting regularly will also boost your SEO.
- Educate Your Investors. LinkedIn is a great way to educate your investors about your management and board members, share structure, financial statements, and MD&A. By providing details within your posts, you can let your investors know more about the company.
- Provides Credibility This is a big one! By having a company profile on LinkedIn, your public company will become much more credible. It will build trust with investors. Investors who have confidence in a public company will promote it to their own followers. A LinkedIn company page will grow your audience and investor relations.
Stock Marketing makes it easy for your company to be on all social media platforms from Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn. We take over your accounts and populate them for you with relevant information including all company news. We include relevant hashtags and cashtags and monitor your account for activity. All work is done here in Canada by real people, never automated.
We do all the heavy lifting for you so you can focus on what’s important – running your company. Give us a call today at 647-688-8100 or schedule a call at this link for your free consultation.
Stock Marketing Inc.
Choose Stock Marketing for all of your online marketing needs including websites, social media, email distribution, web notifications and more!