News Release Interview
Only $565.00 CAD
As a seasoned interviewer and reporter with experience at Global and CBC News, Mike is well-equipped to bring excitement and professionalism to your news release interview.
For your convenience, the total interview time is scheduled for 15 minutes, allowing Mike to assess your lighting, camera, and microphone quality and review the interview content with you before recording.
During the (5-7 minute) interview, Mike will discuss the key details of your most recent company news release with you. You’ll receive edited video (mp4) and audio (mp3) files within one business day, which you can use to upload to your company website, YouTube, social media accounts, and email to your investor database.
The interview will also be uploaded and promoted on TodaysStocks.com’s social media channels, including YouTube, Spotify, Apple and Android Podcasts, Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, and Instagram.
Click below to schedule now!
For a Mike Arsenault Interview:
1. Click below on your preferred date and time, then click Confirm
2. Complete the order form along with the credit card payment
3. You will receive a Zoom link by email to use at your scheduled date and time
3. Join Mike through Zoom on your desktop or laptop with your camera and microphone turned on
4. Receive an edited video (mp4) and audio (mp3) file of the interview by email within one business day
Stock Marketing Inc.
Are you a publicly listed company?
Choose Stock Marketing for all of your online marketing needs including websites, social media, executive branding, video interviews and audio news releases!