Grow your investor following with a ‘News Release’ interview from renowned Canadian business host, Pat Bolland. Discuss key details from your most recent news release. The interview will be 5 to 7 minutes. You will receive the edited video (mp4) and audio (mp3) files for your use within one business day. You can upload these files on your company website, YouTube, social media accounts, and email the video to your investor database.
The interview will also be uploaded and promoted on all TodaysStocks.com social media including on YouTube, Spotify, Apple and Android Podcast channels, Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, and Instagram.
Note: We schedule the total interview time for 15 minutes to allow Pat to assess your lighting, camera, and microphone quality and quickly review the interview content with you prior to the recording!
Benefit from Pat’s years of anchoring and interviewing on major networks such as CBC, NBC, and BNN. Pat is one of Canada’s most trusted faces when it comes to financial news and information.
Click below to schedule now!
For a Pat Bolland Interview:
1. Click your preferred date and time on Pat’s calendar, then click Confirm
2. Complete the order form along with the credit card payment
3. You will receive a Zoom link by email to use at your scheduled date and time
4. Join Pat through Zoom on your desktop or laptop with your camera and microphone turned on
5. Receive an edited video (mp4) and audio (mp3) file of the interview by email within one business day